2009-06: Division of Functional Product Development, in collaboration with Solid Mechanics, Material Mechanics, and Volvo Aero have been granted 4.4 MSEK over two years for “METOPIA – METhodology for OPtimization, Integration and Automatization”. The project intends to develop methodologies for analysis of whole engine concepts in aerospace applications using Systems...
- Congratulations Jenny Elfsberg, Doctor of Philosophy!
- Innovations in Construction Equipment and Trucking using a Biomimicry Approach – EXPE 2023
- Big thinking in Blekinge: How do you build a Moonshot?
- Congratulations Alexander Barlo, Licentiate in Mechanical Engineering!
- Welcome as a PhD candidate Mubeen Ur Rehman
Alessandro Bertoni amazon Andreas Larsson Blekinge Institute of Technology BLT BTH Christian Johansson christian johansson askling Engineering design functional product development GKN Aerospace Engine Technologies ie innovation jenny elfsberg johan wall karlskrona hk KHK Knowledge Based Engineering Knowledge Enabled Engineering LTU Marco Bertoni martin frank Massimo Panarotto MD3S mdd ME310 Product-Service System Product-Service Systems product development PSS Ryan Ruvald SDD Simulation- Driven Design Space Sravan Tatipala stanford Stanford University Tobias Larsson Value Driven Design VINNOVA Volvo Aero volvo cars Volvo CE Volvo Construction Equipment workshop