Blekinge Institute of Technology, and Blekinge Health Arena offered a Knowledge Seminar in the TestLab at Blekinge Health Arena, situated at Rosenholm in Karlskrona.
Program items consisted of many interesting speakers who talked about their research in the field of physical education and health.
- Per Nilsson, National Board for Youth: Sport Research – Today and Tomorrow
- Sara Eriksén, BTH: Games for habilitation of children and youngsters
- Louise Stjernberg, BTH: Life events impact on the performance of physical activity and recreation
- Johan Berglund, BTH: Mobile recording of ECG
- Hans Tap, BTH: WALKFar in practice
- Jenny Lundberg, BTH: sensors to measure movement
- Tobias Larsson, BTH: Product and service innovation for sport and health
- Anna Olsson, Umeå University: The intensity of the training line in the match
The day ended with a reception and discussion between participants and speakers.