The project goal is to identify needs for new/complementary methods and tools to enhance the possibilities for evaluation of new, groundbreaking, technologies in the early development phases of vehicle platform development.
Project Leader: Tobias Larsson
Application area: Vehicle
Time frame: 2009-2012
Funding: 12 MSEK (6 MSEK VINNOVA Vehicle Development FFI)
Research unit: Luleå University of Technology
Partners: SAAB Automobile, VINNOVA
- Kastensson, Å., (2014). Developing lightweight concepts in the automotive industry: taking on the environmental challenge with the SåNätt project, Journal of Cleaner Production, ISSN 0959-6526, E-ISSN 1879-1786, Vol. 66, 337-346 s. DOI: 10.1016/j.jclepro.2013.11.007
- Kastensson, Å., (2014). Managing Product Innovation in the Automotive Industry: in light of the environmental challenge, Doctoral thesis / Luleå University of Technology 1 jan 1997 → …, ISSN 1402-1544
- Kastensson, Å., C. Johansson. (2011). Decision-making in gates: based on formal basis or gut feeling?, International Journal of Technology Intelligence and Planning (IJTIP), ISSN 1740-2832, E-ISSN 1740-2840, Vol. 7, nr 2, 140-152 s.
- Ericson, Å., Å. Kastensson (2011). Exploit and explore: two ways of categorizing innovation projects. Glasgow: Design Research Society, 2011. Vol. 3 : Design organisation and management, 284-293.
- Kastensson, Å., (2011). Managing innovation projects: a perspective of explore and exploit. Licentiate thesis. Licentiate thesis / Luleå University of Technology, ISSN 1402-1757
- Kastensson, Å., A. Larsson, Å. Ericson (2010). Embracing risk to pursue product innovation in automotive industry, International Product Development Management Conference.